What OE Header or OE Lines Table Column Links Back To a Purchase Requisition for Back To Back Orders?
(Doc ID 734460.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to link a purchase order and sale order. There isn't a table column that links from the OE lines to the req lines.
Note: For Drop Ship (order entry) order the required table for this scenario is -
oe_drop_ship_sources. However for CTO the required table is not apparent.
This is the intended functionality as of now. Enhancement Request (ER) <Bug 7360014> REQUEST ABILITY FOR OE LINES TABLE COLUMN TO LINK BACK TO A PURCHASE REQ has been logged for the issue.
The ER can be monitored via by following these steps:
1) Select Document ID (Knowledge Base, Forum or Bug) in the Quick Find pop list
2) Enter the Bug number in the text field.
3) Click on Go.
4) The bug number and subject appear.
5) Click on the bug number in the results window.
6) Click on Bookmark.
7) Monitor periodically by clicking My Headlines then the Bookmarks button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|--- Symptoms ---|