Claim At Pending Close With Incorrect Allocated Amount
(Doc ID 740668.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find after having created a claim with a tax included amount and having associated earning with net amount (without tax) the tax code had been left blank on the settlement zone
So claim is settle (ie by worklfow background process) for amount without taxes so there is an amount remaining and claim cannot be settled in a full way.
Expect that claims could be corrected
-- Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a receipt in AR application for $ 10000.
2. Add a line as "Claim Investigation" for -10000
3. Give Activity as "Claim Investigation" and Ref type as "Trade Management
4. Save this record. This creates a DEDUCTION in TM
5. Query for the above deduction in TM > JTF, and open it
6. Add lines as Product and enter quantity
7. Select settlement method as Credit Memo On Account
8. Leave the Tax code blank (which is a mistake).
9. Close the above deduction and request approval.
10. The claim goes to Pending Close and creates an Credit Memo
11. Run Autoinvoice Master Program for Trade Management source type
12. Run OZF Claims Settlement Fetcher
The DEDUCTION does not close; It still remains in Pending Close status;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document