Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle iStore Catalog (or Section Home) does not show any products.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add item to a section in iStore Administrator UI
- Access the iStore Catalog or home page (storefront)
- See no products displayed
- Unable to add items via iStore Administrator UI
- Product list of values (LOV) in the iStore Administrator UI does not show any items.
- iStore "Product Autoplacement" concurrent program does not populate any items even though the item category was assigned to the section
- Product Search does not return any products on a newly created minisite
- Search returns no products on a newly created iStore site. This is because new site pointing to a different responsibility which belong to a different Item Master.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms