iStore Section/Catalog: Items Not Displayed/Missing/Disappear
(Doc ID 744313.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.6 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle iStore Catalog (or Section Home) does not show any products.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add item to a section in iStore Administrator UI
- Access the iStore Catalog or home page (storefront)
- See no products displayed
- Unable to add items via iStore Administrator UI
- Product list of values (LOV) in the iStore Administrator UI does not show any items.
- iStore "Product Autoplacement" concurrent program does not populate any items even though the item category was assigned to the section
- Product Search does not return any products on a newly created minisite
- Search returns no products on a newly created iStore site. This is because new site pointing to a different responsibility which belong to a different Item Master.
- iStore Java Log may show "Item not found", below is a sample log:
5:52:4:297 [Section.getItemIDs(BigDecimal)] Getting item IDs for section with ID '1170' and display name 'Miscellaneous"
5:52:4:297 [Section.getItemIDs(BigDecimal)] Organization ID: 210
5:52:4:298 [Section.filterItemsByStatus(int)] 1841931- START
5:52:4:298 [Section.removeExclusions(int, int)] START
Item not found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document