R12: Trade Management OZF_CLAIM_PUB.Asso_Accruals_To_Claim API Not Picking Up Utilization Id for Associated Earnings
(Doc ID 752695.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using OZF_CLAIM_PUB.Asso_Accruals_To_Claim API, assosciate earnings are created, however while assosciating it does not pick up Utilization Id. It picks some other utilization Id for assosciating.
Steps to Reproduce
- Created a claim by passing the necessary input to the OZF_CLAIM_PUB.CREATE_CLAIM API
- Claim document gets created in Trade Management
- There is no earning associated to the claim line amount
- The Utilization id which was passed as the earnings to be associated is queried from the funds utilized table
- The amount_remaining column has not reduced to zero (indocating that earning is associated)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document