Tax Is Not Credited When Applying Credit Memo
(Doc ID 788943.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
On 12.0.5 instance:
When applying a credit memo (CM) to an upgraded / legacy invoice, the tax amount is not credited. The remaining balance on the invoice is for tax. The credit memo process works properly for newly created invoices.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Receivables
2. (N) Transactions > Transactions
3. Query an existing transaction, select Action>Credit
4. Press (B) 'Credit Balance' or 'Credit Lines'
5. The amounts are correct and the standard message occurs :
APP-AR-11641: The balance amount of the transaction has been credited.
Please save your changes and complete the credit memo.
6. Save -> Tax line for credit memo is changed to more than 100%.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document