Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.0.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FORM:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
On 12.0.5 instance:
When applying a credit memo to an upgraded / legacy invoice, the tax amount is not credited. The remaining balance on the invoice is for tax. The credit memo process works properly for newly created invoices.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (R) Receivables
2. (N) Transactions > Transactions
3. Query an existing transaction, select Action>Credit
4. Press (B) 'Credit Balance' or 'Credit Lines'
5. The amounts are correct and the standard message occurs :
APP-AR-11641: The balance amount of the transaction has been credited.
Please save your changes and complete the credit memo.
6. Save -> Tax line for credit memo is changed to more than 100%.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms