Update Employee Assignment Details Cause Error: 'APP-DT-34605: ORA-20001 occurred writing to PER_ALL_ASSIGNMENTS_F'
(Doc ID 793451.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 18.104.22.168 in Production:
When attempting to update the assignment supervisor details the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter application through HRMS Manager
2. Find an employee (N) 'People' > 'Enter and Maintain'
3. Open his assignment (N) 'Assignment'
4. Navigate to the Supervisor tab to update supervisor details for the employee (N) Supervisor
5. Change the supervisor
6. Safe the data through pressing the update button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document