Repair Order Actuals Error: 'You are not allowed to update Order Payment' CS_DB_ERROR When Booking Charge Lines
(Doc ID 793866.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When booking charge lines on Repair Actuals tab in Repair Order form, the following error messages appear:
You are not allowed to update Order Payment because: At least one order line in the order is invoice interfaced.
The Customer's PO Number is referenced by another order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Repair Order of type 'Repair and Return'.
2. Receive the item on the Logistics tab.
3. Create a task.
4. Create a Repair Estimate.
5. Go to Repair Actuals tab -> select 'Source' as Estimate -> Click 'Add' to Add the Estimate lines.
6. Select 'All lines' and Click 'Book selected'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document