AGIS: Intercompany Manual Transaction Remains in Submitted Status
(Doc ID 812921.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS)
When attempting to process an Intercompany transaction, the batch status never changes from Submitted.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Intercompany Super User, Worldwide Transaction > Outbound
Enter the Batch information
2. Create Batch Distributions for Initiator - (T) Initiator Accounting
3. Create Recipient Accounting - (T) Recipient Accounting
5. View Created Batch,Outbound , Batch Status: Submitted
The transaction type for this batch does not require approval and the transactions status should automatically be set to 'approved' by the system.
However the batch is stuck in the Workflow.
To view the workflow error:
1. Responsibility ‘Workflow User Web Applications’
2. Administrator Workflow > Status Monitor
3. Look for workflows that have started Today
You should see the Intercompany Workflow and some errors.
Several items are Active
4. Select the Intercompany Initiator Main Workflow (Active)
5. Click ‘Status Diagram’ to see the error:
Current Location: Update Transaction Status Process/NTF: AME Contact Setup
Status : OPEN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!