Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
FORM:INVTOTRX.FMB - Transact Move Orders
When attempting to overpick WIP move order lines in Transact Move Orders form (INVTOTRX), the following error occurs.
These are move orders created by Manufacturing Component Pick Release process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Transact Move Orders form
2. Query your move order
3. Select the move order line
4. Press button View/Update Allocations
5. You are now in Move Order Line Allocations window
6. Set Quantity field to a value higher than Requested Quantity field
(make sure to have enough available quantity, this is shown at the bottom of the window)
7. See the reported error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms