Purge Catalog Intermedia Index Does Not Remove Inactive Items
(Doc ID 817718.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iProcurement - Version: 12.0.2
When attempting to search for items, inactive items appear and when they are added to the cart, the following error occurs:
Item was not added to cart. It is invalid for your organization. Contact purchasing administrator.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Item Master. Query an item and set Item Status to Inactive.
2) Run Purge Catalog interMedia Index
3) Run Rebuild Catalog interMedia Index
4) Log in to iProcurement. Search for inactive item from step 1. Item is returned.
5) Attempt to add to Cart and receive error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document