WMS Line Stuck In Shipping Transaction With Status 'Released To Warehouse'
(Doc ID 821124.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 11.5.10.CU2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 11i and R12
FORM:WMSCTLBD.FMB - WMS Control Board
Find a Shipping transaction with status "Released to Warehouse", but no tasks in Warehouse Control Board.
Verify the following situation:
1) Move order marked as Bulk Pick is available
2) Task is not appearing in Warehouse Control Board
3) System is not allowing to backorder sales order line.
Expect to see the task in the Warehouse (WMS) Control Board for the Shipping transaction and Move Order.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Warehouse Manager (WMS) responsibility
2. Choose Inquiry > Warehouse Control Board
3. Mark in region:
- Source: "Outbound"
- Status: "Unreleased","Pending","Queued","Dispatched","Active","Loaded"
4. Press "Find"
5. See no tasks
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document