Deadlocks Occur when Multiple Interface Trip Stop Processes are Running
(Doc ID 822636.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deadlock errors occur when multiple Interface Trip Stop (ITS) or ITS-SRS processes are running at the same time.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Schedule one ITS-SRS process to run at regular intervals to process different trip stops belonging to the same orders.
2. As these ITS-SRS processes are running, submit additional ITS requests for other deliveries associated to the same order lines.
3. ITS processes appear to hang
4. Review the alert.log file, see deadlock errors.
5. Alternatively, one ITS process may succeed and the other process ends in warning. The locking error will be seen in the ITS debug log file of the process which failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document