Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Retropay (Enhanced) process does not create the Retro Entries for the Assignments which were shown in the Retro-Notifications Report. The retro changes are captured in the pay_process_events table, but are still not created by Retropay process.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to HRMS Manager Responsibility.
- Make a retroactive change that should result in retropay
- Check and confirm that the retro event is captured in the pay_process_events table.
- Run the Retro notifications Enhanced (PDF) report for the payroll.
- The assignment and the element entry will be shown picked up in the report.
- Run the Retropay (Enhanced) process in the current unprocessed pay period.
- Check the employees element entries and do not find any entries created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms