Work Confirmation Approved By Buyer Not Processed
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2014
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing - Complex Purchase Orders and Work Confirmations - as the buyer approves the work confirmation, the Receiving Transaction Processor (RTP) is not processing the records.
1. Create Requisition for Complex Services as Project Manager.
2. Create Complex Services PO as Buyer.
3. Review Commitment on the Project as Project Manager.
4. Create Work Confirmation for Lump Sum Pay Item as Supplier.
5. Run "Receiving Transaction Processor" to create Approval Notification.
6. Buyer Responds to the Notification.
- At this point, recorders are inserted into the receiving tables : rcv_transactions_interface
- The Receiving Transaction Processor (RTP) is called automatically.
- The Records are not processed, and it appears that the Receiving Transaction Processor concurrent request never ran (but it should have).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms