R12: "FRM-92101: There was failure in the Forms Server during startup" Error While Submitting Concurrent Requests
(Doc ID 867501.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Concurrent programs like Autoinvoice Master Program,Autoinvoice Import Program.
After the application of Patch 8637780, attempting to run concurrent programs like "Autoinvoice Import Program","Autoinvoice Master Program" causes a forms crash while opening the parameters window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Oracle Applications.
2. Select "Receivables" responsibility.
3. Click on AutoInvoice under Interfaces
4. Select Single Request and press ok button.
5. Select "Autoinvoice Master Program" or "Autoinvoice Import Program" and press ok button.
6. Form crashes with the following error message:
Please note that the above FRD log messages does not show the Exit details of the FFLEX user exit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document