Last updated on MAY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BOMFDRT.fmb Assign Common Routing
The assign Common Routing function is not available after a common routing has already been assigned.
Similar topic -- see also:
Note:351843.1 Unable To Assign Common Routing To An Existing Routing With Operations
1. Create Routing1 with Standard Operation and resource
2. Create Routing2 and click on Tools -> Assign Common Routing
3. Select Routing1 as Common Routing and Apply
4. Reopen Routing Screen again for Routing2
5. Go to Tools -> Assign Common Routing
6. The option is greyed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms