Assign Common Routing is Greyed Out After a Common Routing Has Been Assigned
(Doc ID 869303.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BOMFDRT.fmb Assign Common Routing
The assign Common Routing function is not available after a common routing has already been assigned.
Similar topic -- see also:
Note:351843.1 Unable To Assign Common Routing To An Existing Routing With Operations
1. Create Routing1 with Standard Operation and resource
2. Create Routing2 and click on Tools -> Assign Common Routing
3. Select Routing1 as Common Routing and Apply
4. Reopen Routing Screen again for Routing2
5. Go to Tools -> Assign Common Routing
6. The option is greyed out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document