Ordered Date And Request Date Re-Defautl When Ship-To Is Changed or Updated
(Doc ID 875372.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find even after applied <patch 4648780> per <Note 339119.1> Changes On Order Header Cause Ordered And Request Dates To Re-Default, when making changes to a booked Sales Order Header leads to change of ordered date to current sysdate.
Note: Other header changes do not cause the date to default to current date after the patch.
Expect Ordered Date to stay the same and not default to the current date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate: Orders Workbench > Order Organizer > Booked Sales Order with date
07-Aug-2009 with Ship-To = 00032 (same issue for Bill-To)
3. Change Ship-To from 00032 , to11142
4. See Note: Order level sales credit updated to match new order salesperson
5. Notice Date Ordered changes to SYSDATE.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update the Ship-To or Bill-To on a booked order without the date
being changed and causes confusion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document