Special Service Not Copied To Third Party Secondary Charge Shipment.
(Doc ID 875925.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
-- Problem Statement:
When manually entering a Special Service on a Shipment and then creating a Secondary Charge using the Add 3rd Party Service Provider Action, the Special Service added does not show up on the Secondary Charge.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log into OTM
2. Build a direct shipment from an order release which does not contain a special service.
3. Look up Shipment ID built.
4. Select shipment ID created and go to Actions --> Shipment Management --> Change Shipment Stops --> Insert Non Freight Related Stop.
6. Select location of choice.
7. Select 2nd Stop.
8. Uncheck insert before stop.
9. Click Ok.
10. Click to edit shipment.
11. Go to Financials Tab.
12. Click New Special Service.
13. Select Special Service ID of choice.
14. Select location you chose for the insertion of the NFR stop.
15. Click Ok.
16. Click Finished to save shipment.
17. Select shipment and go to Actions --> Shipment Management --> Manage Groups and Charges --> Add 3rd Party Service Provider
18. Select Special Service ID added manually on shipment
19. Click Ok
20. Note Secondary Charge Shipment was built
21. View this shipment
22. Click More
23. Note that the Special Service ID used to create the secondary charge does not show up. Only LOAD is showing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document