Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0 and later
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Financials Accounting Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 12 introduced SLA - an architectural layer between subledger and GL. Hence, typically, once data has been accounted properly, data transfer happens from subledger to GL through SLA.
During the transfer, some data corruption issues have been reported on the SLA to GL bridge. These issues may be categorized into below categories :
- Data with negative LEDGER_ID in the General Ledger (GL) tables.
- Data marked as "Transferred" in SLA but which has not reached GL.
- Data marked as "Not Transferred" in SLA, but which has reached GL.
- Multiple posting issues.
- Data which is in GL but which as been deleted from SLA (This is NOT applicable for 11i data)
- Journal Import failing with EP01 error while running the Transfer Journal Entries to GL program
- Data accounted in 11i and transferred to GL in R12 which is missing gl sl link id.
These problems can be visible in the General Ledger (for example, missing journals) but also in the subledgers (for example, Accrual Balance mismatch between Accrual Reconciliation Report and GL).
NOTE: Please do not cancel the concurrent requests when "Journal Import" program is launched.
Negative Ledger Batches will be created, if you cancel "Create Accounting" or "Transfer to GL" Concurrent Request when the "Journal import" program is launched.
You have to run "Transfer to GL" program again, which will purge the negative LEDGER_ID batches in the next run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms