Items Associated To Unmapped Category Is Displayed In iProcurement Search Results
(Doc ID 884537.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items associated to unmapped categories displayed in iProcurement search results.
The local content zone definition has the checkbox, < > Include items without shopping categories, not checked. Users expect these items should not appear in iProcurement search results since they are associated to a purchasing category that is not mapped to a shopping category. Instead the items do appear in the iProcurement search results.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigate to iProcurement Catalog Administrator / Stores / Content Zones.
2. Click Edit for the All Local Content content zone.
- see that the checkbox, < > Include items without shopping categories, is not checked
3. In iProcurement Catalog Administrator, choose Schema / Category Mapping.
4. Query for the Purchasing Category associated to the item.
- verify that the Purchasing Category is NOT mapped to a Shopping Category.
5. Navigate to iProcurement.
6. Search for item in the store.
- see the item in the search results even though the item is associated to a purchasing category that is not mapped to a shopping category.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps To Reproduce:|