Punchout Requisition Fails at PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.APPROVE_DOC And Remains Pre-Approved After Final Approver
(Doc ID 950046.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Punchout requisition approval fails with DOC_MGR_ERROR at PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.APPROVE_DOC. The
requisition stays as Pre-Approved after the approver approves the requisition. The requisition
should move to APPROVED, but it does not.
The workflow shows errors:
Document Manager Approve Subp Approve The Requisition Exception Error 06-OCT 09:50:40 N Y
APPROVE_REQUISITION #EXCEPTION 1
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.APPROVE_DOC, REQAPPRV, ######-######, ######, RUN)
SYSADMIN_ERROR_MSG POXDM-280: Subroutine poxdmaction()
RVSRQ-125: Subroutine rvsutg_maintain_mtl_supply(
RVTUQ-83: Subroutine UomConvert()
UOM conversion between Pack and Package is not defined
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Log in to iProcurement.
2. Add item to Cart.
3. View Cart and Checkout / Checkout
4. Complete the checkout (1 approver defaulted) and submit the requisition for approval
Requisition 14 has been submitted to Approver1
5. Review the requisition in My Requisitions - Requisition 14 is IN PROCESS.
6. Login as the approver.
7. iProcurement / Requisitions / Notifications
8. Click the notification.
9. Click Approve.
10. Login as the preparer / requester. See the requisition is IN PROCESS
11. Navigate to Core Apps Purchasing / Requisition Summary
12. Query for Requisition 14 - In Process.
13. View Requisition through Workflow. See it is Pending.
14. Run the Workflow Background Process.
Deferred = Yes, timeout = no
Submit the concurrent request
Wait for it to complete
15. Go to iProcurement as the Preparer / Requester
See the Requisition 14 is now Pre-Approved.
16. View Requisition from requisition summary / View Approval through Workflow
Error at 'Approve the Requisition'
17. Click the Error
PO Approval Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Steps To Reproduce:|