Standard Datafix To Remove Duplicate User Defined Attribute (UDA) Records Created In EGO_MTL_SY_ITEMS_EXT_B
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.2 to 12.2.2 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Product Hub - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.1 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document includes all versions of Oracle EBS 22.214.171.124 and R12 and later
Duplicate User Defined Attribute (UDA) records were created in the EGO_MTL_SY_ITEMS_EXT_B table. There are multiple records that were created with the same INVENTORY_ ITEM_ ID, ORGANIZATION_ID and ATTRIBUTE_GROUP_ID. Attribute Values are distributed across these multiple records. These are NOT multi-row attribute groups, so we would expect only 1 attribute group defined per item.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load UDA records into EGO_ITM_USR_ATTR_INTRFC table
2. Submit the Item/Item Revision User Defined Attributes Import Program
3. Program is completed successfully and all the records were processed.
4. Query in the EGO_MTL_SY_ITEMS_EXT_B table
5. Multiple records got created with same Inventory item id, Organization id and Attribute Group id
6. Request Id for all the records are same.
Please use this document in the following order:
A. Identification Scripts: This will confirm if you are having this data corrution.
B. Verifying your file versions: This will allow you and Support to confirm if you are already using a known fixed version.
C. Root Cause Analysis. It shows all the relevant information about this issue Root Cause.
D. Datafix Intructions. It will provide steps for fixing the data corruption.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms