Users Cannot Change Item Lot Control Status When Lot Exists
(Doc ID 973081.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0 and 12.1:
When Users attempt to change the Lot Control Status attribute for an Item in the Organization Items form INVIDITM.fmb, Users get one of the below error messages.
Also users can not disable Lot Expiration (Shelf Life) Control item attribute. 'No Control' option is unavailable in the list of values for this field. It is just allowing the below choices:
Shelf life days
You cannot update this field when
1) there is on-hand quantity
2) transactions exist
3) lots exist.
The problem occurs with the following steps:
1. Go to Master Item or Organization Item form (depending on the attribute control settings)
2. Query a lot controlled item
3. Set Lot Control to 'No Control' or switch On/Off Lot Divisible
4. See the reported error
Case of a lot expiration control enabled item:
5. Open the list of values for Lot Expiration (Shelf Life) Control field
6. See 'No Control' option is not appearing in the list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document