Supplier LOV In Non Catalog Request Page Is Not Restricted By Category ASL.
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 - Release: 12 to 12.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect that only the restricted Suppliers are displayed.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create ASL for category (Global).
2. Create Smart Form for this category and choose under Supplier restricted by ASL.
3. Assign Smart form to Non Catalog Request Store.
4. Click on Non catalog request Tab.
5. Click on LOV behind Supplier.
6. All Suppliers are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms