Supplier LOV In Non Catalog Request Page Is Not Restricted By Category ASL.
(Doc ID 973244.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.2 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using smart form for creating Non Catalog Request with supplier search restricted by ASL all Suppliers are displayed not just the restricted ones. Due to this issue, users may choose incorrect suppliers.
Expect that only the restricted Suppliers are displayed.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create ASL for category (Global).
2. Create Smart Form for this category and choose under Supplier restricted by ASL.
3. Assign Smart form to Non Catalog Request Store.
4. Click on Non catalog request Tab.
5. Click on LOV behind Supplier.
6. All Suppliers are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document