Prepayment Account Not Defaulting Properly For Advance Amount Line in Complex PO
(Doc ID 978258.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 12.0.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is noted further that when user creates a Complex Service PO directly without Requisition, prepayment line distribution account is blank, and users must enter the account manually.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a Requisition in iProcurement with amount based line type for value 10000.
2. Observe the charge account will get defaulted in the Requisition.
3. Approve the Requisition.
4. In the Buyer Work Center, create a Complex PO from the Requisition.
5. Observe the pay item from Requisition comes to the PO and the charge account in the Requisition defaulted in the PO.
6. Enter an Advance amount of 1000 in the line.
7. Notice that the charge account gets defaulted for Advance amount distribution line too the same as the PO charge account.
8. Expect that for advance amount line, the pre-payment account must be defaulted from the account defined in the Supplier sites, or from Payable Options.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!