R12 Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Bug 13869316 - Prepayment Applied/Unapplied Events Cannot be Accounted After The Invoice Is Cancelled
(Doc ID 982075.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepayment Applied and Unapplied Events cannot be accounted after the invoice is cancelled.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create and account a Prepayment Invoice
- Pay prepayment invoice and account the payment.
- Create a standard Invoice
- Create Online accounting for the standard Invoice
- Apply Prepayment Invoice to the standard Invoice
- Unapply prepayment.
- Cancel the invoice.
- Submit the Create Accounting Process.
- Review the Create Accounting process output and note the accounting is created OK for the Invoice Cancelled event, but is created with error for the Prepayment Unapplied event, likely with this error:
Error Number: 0
Error Message: This line cannot be accounted until the accounting event for the application Payables that it references has been fully accounted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document