Bill Only (Non-Shippable) Lines Are Getting Interfaced To Installed Base in R12
(Doc ID 985764.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when a sales order containing a C * line item that uses a BOM is booked, picked and shipped, the item instances corresponding to the BOM items are all created in Install Base, But the configuration structure is coming up as incorrect in the install base. The C* item is showing as a child to the C-item (ATO Model, non-shippable item).
Expect that the C*item should not come as a child component to the C-item (ATO Model, non-shippable item).
1. Create a sales order containing a C * line item that uses a BOM
2. Book the sales order, pick and ship confirm
3. Check the item instance (configuration details) in IB.
When a Bill Only Order is created in Order Management, an Instance is created in Install Base.
Expect that the Order be created and completed without an update going to Install Base
1. Create and complete a Bill Only Sales Order with an Install Base trackable Item
2. Observe that a new instance has been created in Install Base
Upgraded to R12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document