Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 11-Jun-2013***
***Checked for relevance on 11-Nov-2014***
***Checked for relevance on 13-APr-2016***
***Checked for relevance on 13-Sep-2017***
When adding a resource transaction from the cMRO Data Clerk responsibility, if two or more new resource transactions are added to an operation at the same time then an error is thrown.
Resource Code not valid. Please re-enter
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create workorder in cMRO with 2 operations
2. Add Resource Type 1 requirement to first operation with Resource sequence of 10
3. Add Resource Type 2 requirement to first operation with Resource sequence of 20
4. Add Resource Type 3 requirement to second operation with Resource sequence of 30
5. Navigate to "Complex MRO Production Data Clerk > Work orders
6. Query for the workorder you created
7. Navigate to "operations Tab
8. Select first operation
9. Click Add more rows in the resource transaction area
10. Add a resource transaction for Resource Type 4
11. Check results in WIP Pending Resource Transactions form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms