Approver/Checker Getting 'Access Denied.' Error on Click of Alert Received for Approving Add Biller Maintenance Transaction on Email.
(Doc ID 2777328.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Corporate checker is logged out from the internet banking application and clicking on link received on email id to approve transaction then system throwing Access Denied Error for Add biller (Maintenance) transaction initiated by corporate maker.
1. In REST :
a. URL - http://<port>:<ip>/digx/v1/actionAlerts/public/fetchURL?id=NSco9y6qmGZWpAqQo%2Fa6JDuWUkohLl%2BXMMXa%2F7BXgPM%3D&locale=en
b. errorCode: "DIGX_CMN_0020"
c. errorMessage: "Access denied."
2. In Application logs :
Caused by: com.ofss.fc.infra.validation.exception.SystemConstraintViolationException: Validations failed.
[Validation Errors =
Object Name: Alert Action, Attribute Name: , Attribute Value: , Error Code: DIGX_CMN_0020, Message: Access denied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login through Corporate Maker Role.
2. Go to Add Billers - Bill payments.
3. Complete the transaction.
4. The email to Checker is sent for Approval of transaction.
5. Make sure checker is logged out and session is not active.
6. Click on the link received in email > It would open in browser with error as 'Access Denied' ,instead system should ask for login into system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document