System Throwing 'Exception Occurred While Updating Object.' And 'Persistence Exception Occurred.' Errors to Corporate Initiator While Modifying Custom Transaction Which Are Received for Rectification from Checker.
(Doc ID 2778480.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Banking Digital Experience - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System encountered below errors when corporate maker try to modify custom supply chain finance transaction which is received back from checker for modification
1.Exception occurred while updating object.
2.Persistence exception occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with maker user.
2. Navigate to Supply Chain Finance > Create Order Form > Fill out the Create Order Form and click Submit. On Review screen, click Confirm.
3. Confirmation screen is prompted to denote that the transaction has been successfully initiated.
4. Log out from Maker role and then Log in from Checker Role.
5. Click on the transaction from Pending Approval widget.
6. Click on 'Send to Modify'.
7. Confirmation screen is prompted to denote that task has been sent back to the Maker.
8. Log out from Checker role and log in by Maker.
9. Click on the transaction from Activity Log.
10. Click on Modify.
11. The Create Order Form screen opens up with prefilled data. Change 1 field for recreating error scenario.
12. Click Submit and Confirm.> Exception Encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document