FA:SCM:RCV: Unable to Receive Service POs Using Centralized Receiving UIs
(Doc ID 1503581.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 22.214.171.124.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to receive service-based POs using centralized receiving UIs (Receive Expected Shipments), the POs cannot be found to receive. Quantity-based POs can be received without any issues.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Standard Purchase Order.
- Add a line of type which has Purchase Basis = Services (This can be checked in 'Manage Purchasing Line Types).
- Define price and amount for this line.
- Save and Approve the PO. Note the PO#.
- Navigate to Navigator > Warehouse Operations > Receipts > Receive Expected Shipments.
- Enter the Purchase Order number created in step 4.
- Click on Find.
- No results found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document