Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participant manager cannot see his direct reports / employees in the "Participant Manager Dashboard" or in "My Team's Compensation" or in BI subject area "Incentive Compensation - Participant Real Time".
1. In Navigator > Manage User, associate the direct report / participant (Katie) to Manager (Ken).
Note: The Manager field is the HCM hierarchy ... not the Reporting Manager field.
2. Assign role "Incentive Compensation Participant Manager" to the manager Ken.
3. Log into application as manager (Ken).
4. Navigator > Reports and Analytics > Browse Catalog
5. Drill down to Shared Folders > Incentive Compensation > Dashboards > Incentive Compensation Participant Manager and click Open.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms