Participant Manager Cannot See His Direct Reports / Employees In The Participant Manager Dashboard or My Team's Compensation
(Doc ID 1562436.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Participant manager cannot see his direct reports / employees in the "Participant Manager Dashboard" or in "My Team's Compensation" or in BI subject area "Incentive Compensation - Participant Real Time".
1. In Navigator > Manage User, associate the direct report / participant (Katie) to Manager (Ken).
Note: The Manager field is the HCM hierarchy ... not the Reporting Manager field.
2. Assign role "Incentive Compensation Participant Manager" to the manager Ken.
3. Log into application as manager (Ken).
4. Navigator > Reports and Analytics > Browse Catalog
5. Drill down to Shared Folders > Incentive Compensation > Dashboards > Incentive Compensation Participant Manager and click Open.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!