PRC:PO Changing The DFF Value Does Not Update The Segment Value Correctly For Requisitions
(Doc ID 1580480.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using a DFF attribute as the source within TAB to derive the segment value for the Requisition charge account does not update the charge account properly on the Requisition screen.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced by performing the following steps:
1. Setup TAB so that the expense charge account is defaulted from the costing mapping sets.
2. Enable DFF, making DFF the custom source using the entered value to derive the segment on the charge account.
3. On the Requisition Edit screen, notice that the default charge account is populated.
4. Change the DFF value, with the expectation that the charge account segment will be updated to the desired value based on the accounting rule setup in TAB for the segment
5. Click save and submit, but notice that the charge account segment is not updated to the new value as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document