Various Issue With Fusion Expenses and Payables When TCA Information Not Setup for Employee
(Doc ID 1584435.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Expenses Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Expenses - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Various Issues occur when the TCA records are not generated when an employee is created.
- Employee might not be able to access Expenses Workarea
- Error "You can not perform any employee related activities. A default expense account was not set up for you in oracle fusion human capital management". But the set up is already in place.
- Process Expense Reimbursements and Cash Advances program doesn't interface Expense Reports to Payables (AP)
- Expense Reports may fail approval workflow
- OTBI Reports - there is no Business Unit in the Drop Down list.
What is Trading Community Architecture?
Trading Community Architecture (TCA) is a data schema which keeps a registry of information about Parties (People & Organizations)
for use by other applications used in the Enterprise.
It comes under the ownership of the Customer Relationship Management(CRM) pillar.
The registry is maintained by feeding applications. For example Fusion HCM provides the People, Fusion Receivables the Customers,
CRM the Geographys,etc. Other applications are just consumers of that information like Payments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!