Fusion Global HR: Transfers from Person Management>Manage Employment are Routing for Approval When Set to Auto Approve
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfers workflow is setup for auto approve however HR Specialists are receiving notifications requiring approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. On the All Tasks tab, search for task Name 'Manage Task Configurations for Human Capital Management'
3. Click the Go to Task icon - opens BPM Worklist
4. In the Tasks to be configured search field, enter Transfers* and click the search arrow icon
5. Click the TransfersApproval task
6. Click the Rules tab
7. Click on the hyperlinked Transfers Approvers
8. Click the Edit icon (pencil) in the Tasks to be configured region
Under Rulesets, click on Linemanager1
10. Click the right pointing arrow to expand the TransferRule
11. In the 'Then' region, set Number of Levels to 1; Auto Action Enabled to Yes; Auto Action to "APPROVE"
12. Click the Validate button
13. Click the Save icon (diskette) icon in the Tasks to be configured region
14. Click the Commit icon in the Tasks to be configured region
15. Close the BPM Worklist tab
16. Navigator>Person Management
17. Search and select a person
18. Select the Manage Employment task
19. Click on Edit>Update
20. Select Transfer from the Action drop-down list and click OK
21. Update job, department and manager.
22. Click the Review button
23. Click the Submit button
24. Click Home and select the transaction from the Worklist. Note it requires Approve or Reject
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms