Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for an employee, contacts (non employees) matching the criteria are shown in results. Once displayed there does not appear to be a way of seeing who the contact is associated with, how do you find the 'Parent' Employee ?
We require an enhancement to the way that Employee Contacts are shown when viewed in Person Management
Currently the following has been observed
1. There is no way to show that an entry/row on search results is for a Contact (not an employee)
2. There is no attribute that shows the employee who the contact is related to
Our requirement is to enhance the application so that:
1. Contacts are flagged in the Person Management Search Results
2. That is is possible to search for or to exclude contacts from search results
3. That it is possible to identify all employees related to a contact (ie. to show the contact/employee relationship).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms