Is There Benefits Audit Table That Provide Summary Of Employee Changes To Plan Enrollments
(Doc ID 1962639.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an employee makes elections and overwrites them for the same life event, is there an audit table that captures all elections made by employee?
Is there is any audit capability in Fusion benefits, specifically, in the following scenario?
1. Employee has 31 days new hire window to enroll into a 401k plan.
2. Employee provides 3% into 401k pre tax option on Day#1 during new hire.
3. The 3% is deducted from employee's payroll.
4. Employee logs back into system on Day#30 and updates contribution to 4%
5. Once new hire is closed, employee only sees 4% as 401k election. 3% is overwritten.
Is there any audit table feature that can be enabled to see that employee has also selected a different percentage on day 1 ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document