Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Benefits
If an employee makes elections and overwrites them for the same life event, is there an audit table that captures all elections made by employee?
Is there is any audit capability in Fusion benefits. Specifically, in the following scenario:
1. Employee has 31 days new hire window to enroll into 401k plan.
2. Employee provides 3% into 401k pre tax option on Day#1 during new hire.
3. ADP deducts 3% from employee payroll.
4. Employee logs back into system on Day#30 and updates contribution to 4%
5. Once new hire is closed, employee only sees 4% as 401k election. 3% is over written.
Is there any audit table feature that can be enabled to see that employee has also selected 3% on day 1 ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms