Last updated on JULY 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Automated Invoice Processing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to Validate an Invoice with status Incomplete that has been imported from an image.
The error below is thrown;
This action is not applicable for the invoice in its current state.
When trying to delete the invoice line the following error is seen;
You cannot delete at least one of the selected distributions (AP-810365)
One of more of these conditions occurred.
1. The invoice line was cancelled
2. The distribution is matched to a PO or receipt
3. The dist represents a correction, variance or prepayment
4. The Dist is referenced by another distribution
5. The Dist is partially or fully accounted
6. The Dist was reversed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms