Fusion PIM: How to Suppress (Hide) Workflow Notifications
(Doc ID 2057034.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Suppress workflow notifications in Product Hub
There are a huge number of workflow notifications for NIR and CO. These notifications are FYI and the user must select and dismiss them if user wants to get rid of them. When a NIR is implemented, you even get a notification for each line on the NIR. Users do not want to generate these workflow messages. How to suppress them?
This applies to these notifications:
• New Item Request xxxx Assigned
• New Item Request xxxx is Completed
• Item xxxx in New Item Request xxxx is Effective
• Change Order xxxx Assigned
• Change Order xxxx is Completed
• x Lines on Changes Order xxxx are Effective
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!