Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Workflow rejection is not working in Cloud environment.
Steps To Reproduced:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Fusion Application -> Navigator.
2. Supplier -> Promote to Spend Authorized.
4. Approver receiving Task to Approve/Reject.
5. Open the Task and try to Reject with rejection note.
6. 'Spend Authorization Review' status is not updating, still showing as 'Pending Approval'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms