Fusion Global Payroll: Payroll Register Report Not Generating Excel Output
Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to view the payroll register report via OBI, no results are returned
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
2. Select Submit a Payroll Flow
3. Select the Legislative Data Group
4. Highlight the Payroll Cycle and click Next
5. Run the payroll tasks through and including the Payroll Register
6. Navigator>Tools>Reports and Analytics
7. Locate and open the Payroll Register.
Note no parameters and no data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms