Demand Class Import Failed To Upload Any Records
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance***
When importing demand classes using File Based Import (FBDI), the process completes with an error and does not load any records.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Generated the csv file using the "DemandClassImportTemplate.xlsm" template
2. Navigator > File Import and Export > upload the csv file to account 'scm/planningDataLoader/import'
3. Navigator > Schedule Processes > run the 'Load Planning Data from Flat Files' process
4. This spawned a child process 'Download Planning Data Files' which completed successfully
5. Next the 'Monitor Data Load to Staging Tables' process is spawned. This process remains in Wait status.
The process log file shows:
There were no valid data files found in the '.zip' file . Only comma separated files like '.csv' are accepted for data files.
In 'Monitor Data Load to Staging Tables'. Loader Jobs will be launched for each csv file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms