New Hire User Cannot Add Trust-Organization As Beneficiary To Life Insurance
(Doc ID 2222426.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New Hire User cannot add Trust-Organization as Beneficiary to Life Insurance
Employee cannot add his defined Trust organization as beneficiary - it doesn't show up in the list.
created a new organization on his behalf and tried adding it with no luck.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Benefits > Enrollments
2. Search for person and select
3. Click tasks top right and select Enrollments
4. Select benefit area (ie Basic Life and AD&D)
5. Click on Beneficiaries below
6. Organization is not there to select
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document