Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External Supplier Registration is stuck in Pending Approval status after the approver selects Actions > Request Information in the approval notification.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sign on as an External Supplier Contact and enter an External Supplier Registration, for example, Supplier A, supplier type = Prospective Supplier and a valid DUNS
2. External Registration Approver receives the approval notification, approves the registration and a supplier record is created for Supplier A;
3. The same External Supplier Contact enters a new External Supplier Registration, with a different Supplier name, for example, Supplier AB, this type, DUNS = blanks and a valid TAX ID
4. External Registration Approver receives the approval notification. The following options are available in the notification:
5. Approver Selects Actions > Request Information
After this option is selected,
The approver is no longer able to approve the notification.
but the status of the registration is still Pending Approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms