Fusion Compensation : Salary: "Synchronize Grade Step Rates" Does Not Update Salary Basis
(Doc ID 2284102.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Synchronize Grade Step Rates" does not update Salary Basis
When using Progression Grade Ladders to trigger automatic Salary updates, the Salary Basis is not correctly updated to the rates/frequencies used on the Grade Steps within the Grade Ladder. This is required otherwise Salaries are incorrectly updated and manual intervention is required, negating the functionality.
Steps to reproduce:
- Progression Grade Ladder setup uses Hourly Frequency, and hourly rates are attached to relevant Grade Steps
- Find a Worker whose current Salary basis is “Annual Salary”
- Update Worker’s Assignment from a Grade with no Grade Step or Grade Progression Ladder to a new Assignment record with a Progression Grade Ladder and Grade Step
- Navigate to Compensation -> Run “Synchronize Grade Step Rates”
- Worker's Salary is updated but Salary Basis has not been updated to Hourly Rate. - Salary Amount is incorrectly calculated up to Annual Salary
See "sync_grade_step_rates_salary_basis.docx" for example and screenshots
Please can you raise a bug with development to fix this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!