Unable to Add Members to an Approval Group in Oracle Fusion Apps
(Doc ID 2286209.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to search for members to add to an approval group by clicking on the magnifying glass icon, the expected "Identity Browser" window does not load, so it is not possible to search for members to add.
The behaviour can be reproduced as follows from Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service. (Please note these symptoms could also occur in any of the Fusion Apps Cloud Services which use Approval Groups)
- Go to Setup and Maintenance
- Choose: Manage Approval Groups for Procurement
- This opens up BPM Worklist
- Look for the approval group eg. 'MyTestApprovalGroup'
- Highlight it
- click on '+' sign
- "Add to Group" dialogue comes up
- Click on the magnifying glass icon next to the 'Member' box
- Observe that nothing happens. (Note that normal behaviour is that the 'Identity Browser' box comes up)
The Identity Browser should launch:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document