Upload Customers From Spreadsheet - Error - HZ_IMP_INVAL_PARTY_REF
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Upload Customers From Spreadsheet,
the following error occurs.
Unable to retrieve error message. Log a service request and reference error code HZ_IMP_INVAL_PARTY_REF.
Unable to retrieve error message and token information. Log a service request and reference error code HZ_IMP_INVAL_PARENT_ENTITY_REF and token values OSR_COLUMNID_COLUMNPARENT_TABLEnullnull.
Unable to retrieve error message. Log a service request and reference error code HZ_DUPLICATE_COMBINATION2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Navigator: Receivables -> Billing -> Upload Customers From Spreadsheet
1. Click on Download Customers Spreadsheet
2. Populate the data in to the desired sheets
3. Generate the .zip files by clicking on 'Generate CSV' button in Instructions sheet
4. In the application, click on Upload Customers From Spreadsheet button
5. Provide a Batch Name and select the .zip file
6. System will upload and process the data.
7. Verify the status of the Import
8. If the import fails, click on the count of Unprocessed records against the import batch
9. This will open the data showing the error which can be corrected and resubmitted for import.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create the customers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms