PRC:PO: Purchase Order Communicated via Email not Received by Supplier
(Doc ID 2397407.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After PO Approval, the automatic e-mail to Supplier with the approved PO PDF is not being sent.
Observe that issue happens for some email addresses with specific domain and other not affected.
- John.ZZZZ@oracle.com - Not working
- John.ZZZZ@abc.com - Working
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create and Submit PO for Approval.
2. Approver processes and Approves the PO.
3. Supplier does not get the PDF.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document