RetroPay For Benefit Deduction Elements
(Doc ID 2414769.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Fusion Benefits
RetroPay for Benefit Deduction Elements
1. Client going Live with Cloud Payroll and Cloud Benefit modules in Jul 2018. (Release 13 Update 18B)
2. As of now Payroll and Benefits are working fine and element entries are perfectly being created based on benefit enrollments.
3. Client is considering to enable Retropay functionality for Benefit deduction elements in PROD.
4. The classification of elements used are:
a. Pretax Deductions (Recurring)
b. Voluntary Deductions (Recurring)
c. Employer Liabilities (Recurring)
Client would like to know the below:
1. Have other clients successfully implemented RetroPay for Benefit deduction elements?
2. Are there any known issues around using Retropay for Benefits in a similar setup?
3. Can Client enable Retropay for Benefit elements at a later point in future?
4. Can Client disable Retro for Benefit elements later, if they decide to go live with Retro now?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document