PRC:PO:Purchase Order Acknowledgement: Should Buyer Be Notified Of A Cancellation Acknowledgement Reject From The Supplier/Acknowledge Note From The Supplier Print In The FYI Notification To Buyer?
(Doc ID 2519454.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Orders Acknowledgment process
Should buyer be notified of a cancellation acknowledgement reject from the supplier/Acknowledgement Note from the supplier print in the FYI notification to buyer?
Steps to duplicate the issue:
1. Sign on as Requester, Create a Requisition, save and submit for approval, approve the requisition;
2. Sign on as Buyer and go to Process Requisition and create a purchase order with Require Acknowledgement = Document, save and submit the order for approval, approve the purchase order;
Order Status = Pending Acknowledgement
3. Sign on as Supplier, go to Supplier Portal and select the Order. Populate Acknowledgement Note, Select Acknowledge Accept
4. Sign on as Buyer and review the order
Order Status = Open
5. Cancel the order
6. Sign on as Supplier, go to Supplier Portal and select the Order line and Actions > Acknowledge
Acknowledge Document (Purchase Order) Cancellation: <order number> page is retrieved, add Acknowledgment Note, Select Reject
The request to cancel this document will be rejected. Do you want to continue? (PO-2055012) is returned, press OK
Both customer's and my buyer are receiving only one notification:
FYI: Document (Order Cancellation) <number> (Requisition <number>) Cancellation Failed
and this notification does not contain the Acknowledgement note information entered by the supplier during the rejection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document